Valentine’s day gotchya down? Makeup artist Jasmine Hoffman and Brooke Schultz of Grand Jour Decor have teamed up with talented photographer Brooklyn D Photography to showcase this fun and sassy styled shoot: The Anti-Valentine’s Day for the single girl in the city.
Jasmine says, “The best way to spend Valentine’s Day with your girlfriend includes pizza, wine and acting silly!” We hope that you get inspired by this shoot to grab your bestie on February 14th and take the city by storm!
Jasmine & Brooke’s Top 5 Single Girl’s Ways to Spend Valentine’s Day:
- Pamper yourself with hair and makeup for a girl’s night out with Blue Jasmine Beauty Group.
- Book a spa day! Jasmine says her favourite spa is Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Pacific Rim.
- Check out one of the amazing restaurants at PARQ Vancouver… and try your luck on the slots or tables.
- Shopping at Nordstrom for a new pair of red bottom Louboutin heelsand some sweets from Sweet Bake Shop’s Nordstrom Pop Up!
- Happy Hour at Flying Pig or Wild Tale Yaletown or Oysters and wine at Rodney’s in Yaletown. It’s always a fun crowd for single girls!
Psst! Remember, please be safe and arrange a safe mode of transportation. May we suggest a limo?!
Jasmine’s Anti-Valentine Play List Includes These Albums:
Banks, Album: The Altar
Taylor Swift, Album: Reputation
Gin Wigmore, Album: Blood To Bone
Lana Del Rey, Album: Lust for Life
Bishop Briggs, Album: EP
Cocktail Stirrers: Gather Marketplace
Florals: Sunflower Florist
Balloon & Sign: Frankie & Co.
T Shirts: Custom Made By Brooke Schultz
Jasmine’s Skirt: Party Skirts
Hair: Hair By Brands
Photos by: Brooklyn D Photography www.brooklyndphotography.com
psst… Sneak peek! For the girl looking for All-Out Valentine’s Day Glam Inspo… check out these photos by Brooklyn D Photography also captured at PARQ Vancouver!